Large-Scale Home Remodeling Projects
A whole-home renovation is any project that updates at least half of the house. Such a large-scale project can dramatically transform your home. What do you have in mind? Our areas of expertise include:
- Kitchen renovations: The kitchen is arguably the most essential room in your home, so why not make it the centerpiece of your whole-house renovation? This idea is particularly relevant if you plan to create an open-plan kitchen that flows seamlessly into the surrounding living and dining areas.
- Bathroom renovations: Solve the problems with your cramped, outdated bathroom once and for all during a whole-home remodel. We’ll help you organize your ideas into a coherent design and bring your vision to life.
- Living space reconfiguration: Are you feeling boxed in? Innovative Construction can tear down walls and build new ones to redefine the layout and flow of your house.
- Master bedroom remodeling: Whether you want to optimize your master suite or build one from scratch, we can create the retreat you’ve always wanted.
- Basement finishing: Put the square footage below your primary living space to good use with our basement remodeling services.
- Outdoor living spaces: Our home remodeling expertise doesn’t stop at your exterior walls. We can also help you reshape the backyard into the outdoor oasis of your dreams!
- And much more!
Home Remodeling Process
Over the years, we have mastered a predictable, streamlined, systematic design-build process that delivers consistent, high-quality results. We make it easy to get started with a phone consultation, followed by an in-home estimate. If our services are the right fit, your project can get started!
Expect to collaborate closely with our design team and trade partners, knowing that nothing moves forward without your consent. This keeps you in complete control of the budget, material and finish quality, and project timeline. We also remain in close contact during construction, keeping you in the loop with weekly walkthroughs.
Before we deem the job complete, we take you on a final walkthrough to identify and correct any issues. Finally, to ensure your complete peace of mind, we schedule 60-day and one-year warranty visits in addition to the three-year warranty coverage you already receive.