Kitchen Additions & Expansions
When it comes to choosing a home improvement project that increases value, square footage, and functionality, nothing beats a kitchen addition or expansion. Putting in a secondary kitchen or expanding the one you already have to suit your lifestyle is a smart way to update your home.
With help from the design-build team at Innovative Construction, you can get a new or improved kitchen that makes sense for you and your family. We have over 20 years of experience building home additions in Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs, and we would be happy to bring your vision to life!
Are you ready to achieve the kitchen of your dreams? It all starts with a phone consultation, so contact us today!
What To Consider When Adding or Expanding a Kitchen
You may be hoping to add an outdoor kitchen, basement kitchenette, or guesthouse with a kitchen. Then again, you might simply be looking to enlarge the space in your existing kitchen. No matter your goals, here’s what to keep in mind as you begin your project:
- Define your needs: Think about how your new or expanded kitchen can fulfill your current unmet needs. Are you looking for more storage, additional counter space, or maybe a walk-in pantry? Make a list of priorities to ensure you don’t forget anything important.
- Explore floor plan options: Be open to changing your kitchen’s layout to maximize efficiency and functionality. This may require moving the plumbing and electrical systems behind the wall.
- Set a budget: Speaking of costs, you’ll need to decide early on how much you want to spend. The best way to research how much a kitchen addition costs is to contact Innovative Construction for an estimate.
- Research materials, finishes, and appliances: This is one of the most exciting parts of designing a new kitchen! And while aesthetics are important, you should also make your selections based on features, maintenance, warranty coverage, and costs.
Chef-Inspired Kitchen Designs
No matter the size or configuration of your kitchen, you undoubtedly want it to function beautifully and flawlessly. This often means adding chef-inspired details to improve your quality of life. Some ideas include:
- A kitchen island or spacious peninsula
- Custom cabinetry
- Durable, low-maintenance countertops
- Ample custom storage space
- Secondary prep sink
- Kitchen lighting for every occasion
- Butler’s pantry
- Six-burner gas cooktop
- Double wall ovens
Our Home Addition Process
As a design-build firm in Atlanta, Innovative Construction offers distinct advantages over a regular contractor. By taking your kitchen addition or expansion from start to finish, you have complete control over your budget, save time while selecting materials, and get to “tour” a virtual 3D rendering before you commit to your new space. Plus, our work is backed by industry-leading warranties for your peace of mind.
Our process begins with a phone consultation and in-home estimate. Then, we promptly move on to the design and collaboration phase, where we cover everything needed for a successful project. Our attention to detail ensures nothing slips through the cracks.
Before construction gets underway, you’ll receive the contact information for your team to keep you informed every step of the way. As we near the finish line, we’ll accompany you on a final walk-through to tie up any loose ends. Your long-term satisfaction is our number one priority, so we’ll address any newly discovered concerns with 60-day, 12-month, and three-year warranty visits.
Why Choose Innovative Construction?
Since 2000, Innovative Construction has been helping Atlanta-area homeowners make the most of their homes with award-winning kitchen additions and expansions. We promise to provide the most professional, streamlined renovation process led by some of the best designers and tradespeople in the industry. When we’re finished, you’ll have the kitchen of your dreams to enjoy for many years to come.
Ready to start planning your kitchen addition or expansion? Contact us to request a no-obligation consultation today.