Is your master bathroom poorly lit or short on space? Maybe the gold-trimmed shower door circa 1985 could use an update. Whether your primary goal is to boost functionality, increase storage space or create a more aesthetically pleasing bathroom, the team at Innovative Design + Build can make it happen. We serve homeowners throughout the Atlanta, GA, area, including Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, Buckhead, and Peachtree Corners.
To discuss what you envision for your master bathroom, schedule a phone consultation with our team.
Considering a Master Bathroom Renovation?
Years of use may have taken a toll on your master bathroom. Here are the signs you should stop dealing with its shortcomings and remodel your master bath:
- Only one sink and limited counter space in a shared bathroom
- Outdated design or dysfunctional layout
- Lingering musty odors and signs of mold growth
- Cracked tiles, missing grout, stained countertops, and peeling wall paint
- Leaky faucets, running toilet, low water pressure, and rising water bills
Planning Your Master Bathroom
Once you decide to renovate your master bath, the next step is to define your goals and come up with a design to match. The team at Innovative Design + Build will work hard to understand your vision and bring it to life. To get everyone on the same page, here are the types of questions we may ask during our initial meeting:
- Do you like the existing layout? If not, we can move things around.
- What “must-haves” top your list? If you can’t live without radiant floor heating, a double vanity, or a separate toilet area, let us know!
- What is your budget? This tells us whether you’re hoping for a simple remodel or a total master bathroom overhaul.
- What is your preferred design style? We specialize in modern, traditional, transitional, and many other styles.
To help our initial consultation go smoothly, we recommend gathering ideas from design magazines and websites. Our portfolio is a great source of inspiration. With a better idea of what you have in mind, we’ll be able to combine your favorite concepts into the master bathroom you’ve always dreamed of.
Custom Features of a Master Bathroom
By customizing your master bath with help from Innovative Design + Build, you can create an ideal space that meets your needs without compromise. Here are the types of features we can help you incorporate:
- Walk-in shower with frameless glass shower door
- Free-standing jetted tub
- Double vanity with stone countertops, custom cabinetry, and integrated LED lighting
- High-end plumbing fixtures, lighting, and hardware
- Separate toilet area
- Radiant floor heating
- Reconfigured walk-in closet attached to the master bathroom
Our Streamlined Master Bathroom Remodeling Process
At Innovative Design + Build, we strive to exceed your expectations with a streamlined design-build remodeling process that emphasizes clear communication and keeping our promises. Here’s what to expect when you choose us to remodel your master bathroom:
Initial consultation and design meetings: We want to ensure our services are right for you. If you choose us for your project, we’ll move on to the design and collaboration phase, where we cover everything needed to make your project a success.
Pre-construction phase: Before construction begins, we provide the contact information for your entire team, including your project manager. This way, you can feel free to ask questions and clarify information at any time.
Construction: During your master bathroom remodel, we’ll keep your home clean by setting up a dust barrier and tidying up the work area daily. Frequent walk-throughs keep you up to date, and a final walk-through once the project is complete ensures you’re thrilled with the results.
Schedule a Master Bathroom Renovation Consultation
Innovative Design + Build is the name you can trust for master bathroom remodeling in Atlanta, GA! After all, we have more five-star reviews on Houzz than any other remodeler in the area. When you’re ready to work with a remodeling company that values creativity, pioneering design, and unparalleled customer satisfaction, please get in touch! We’ll start your project on the right foot with a no-obligation phone consultation.