Pool House Additions
Are you thinking about putting in a backyard pool? Maybe you already have one, but you’re looking for a way to take your outdoor living space to the next level. A pool house addition could be the perfect solution! This surprisingly versatile structure can be built in any style and customized to suit any need. You may want a simple storage shed, a full-blown guesthouse, or something in between.
Innovative Construction can make your dream a reality! Pool houses are one of the many home additions we specialize in to expand your living space and improve your quality of life.
Contact us today to begin discussing your pool house ideas with our design-build team. We have proudly served Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs since 2000.
Features To Include in Your Pool House
Looking for a little inspiration before you get your project underway? Consider these features to include in your pool house addition:
- Fireplace for warmth and ambiance after sunset
- Outdoor shower to rinse off before and after swimming
- Retractable patio doors to create an indoor/outdoor living space
- Outdoor kitchen, complete with built-in grill, pizza oven, wine fridge, and bartop
- TV and sound system in an indoor/outdoor living room
- Guest bedroom and bathroom for overnight visitors
- Two-story pool house for added square footage (and a rooftop patio!)
Common Pool House Styles
You can customize your pool house any way you want, provided it satisfies building and zoning codes. Homeowners often choose a style that complements the exterior of their house, but this is not required. Some of the most popular pool house design styles include:
- Modern and contemporary
- Coastal chic
- Midcentury modern
- Old-world European and French country
Things To Consider for Your Pool House Addition
It’s easy to picture your new pool house on paper, but many logistics play a role in your project’s success. Here’s what to keep in mind:
- Building codes affect where you can position your pool house and how tall it can be.
- HOA regulations may restrict your pool house design choices.
- Ductless HVAC is a convenient option for heating and cooling your pool house.
- Privacy is important when changing or showering, so consider incorporating frosted glass, window blinds, and privacy screens.
- Storage space is critical for maintaining a clean, organized pool area, so be sure to include lots of shelving and cabinets in your initial design.
Our Home Addition Process
As an award-winning design-build company in Atlanta, Innovative Construction is dedicated to ensuring a positive customer experience, both during the renovation process and in the years to come. We have streamlined our process to make it as simple and stress-free as possible.
It all begins with a phone consultation and in-home estimate. After these initial meetings, we begin collaborating and planning your pool house addition, including working out a floor plan and selecting materials and finishes. You can be as hands-on during this process as you wish, with access to virtual 3D renderings before you commit.
Once you approve the design plan, construction gets underway. You remain in close contact with the designers and tradespeople working on your project, so you’re always in the know. When construction is complete, we lead you on a final walk-through of your new pool house to ensure it exceeds your expectations. Our continued support includes 60-day, 12-month, and three-year warranty visits for your peace of mind.
Why Choose Innovative Construction?
When you work with Innovative Construction, you gain access to the Atlanta area’s best designers, project managers, and logistics coordinators to ensure your project goes off without a hitch. We are committed to client satisfaction and will stop at nothing to ensure you love the finished product!
For more ideas, check out this recent pool house addition in Peachtree Corners and this backyard oasis in Buckhead. Then, request a no-obligation phone consultation to begin your pool house addition today!