Since 2000, Innovative Design + Build has been the design-build company that has been trusted by homeowners in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, and surrounding cities. We offer custom home remodeling and can renovate just about any area of your home — from the inside to the outside. We have a myriad of industry awards to our name and have received more five-star reviews on Houzz than any other remodeling company in the area, so you can trust that we will provide you with seamless, professional remodeling services.
Design + Build Remodeling Services
Ready to work with a home remodeler that values creativity, originality, and pioneering design? We’re the design-build company in Atlanta you can trust to do it once and do it right. We’ll take your whole-home remodeling ideas from dream to reality, starting with a consultation and estimate.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Kitchen renovations: The kitchen is arguably the most essential room in your home, so why not make it the centerpiece of your whole-house renovation? This idea is particularly relevant if you plan to create an open-plan kitchen that flows seamlessly into the surrounding living and dining areas.
- Bathroom renovations: Solve the problems with your cramped, outdated bathroom once and for all. We’ll help you organize your ideas into a coherent design and bring your vision to life.
- Living space reconfiguration: Are you feeling boxed in? Innovative Design + Build can tear down walls and build new ones to redefine the layout and flow of your house.
- Master bedroom remodeling: Whether you want to optimize your master suite or build one from scratch, we can create the retreat you’ve always wanted.
- Basement finishing: Put the square footage below your primary living space to good use with our basement remodeling services.
Your home is your greatest asset, so it should work for all of your needs, whether you want extra space for the family to gather or an additional bathroom for the kids. That’s why we design and build custom home additions for Peachtree Corners residents. Our experts can work with you to develop a room addition that perfectly suits your taste and gives your family the extra space they need.
You may go outside to be surrounded by nature, but no backyard is complete without certain hardscape features. Expanded living areas, increased privacy, and reduced maintenance are just some of the many benefits hardscaping from Innovative Design + Build offers. We’ll remodel your backyard to become the oasis you’ve always wanted.
Here are some of the hardscape features we can construct for your Peachtree Corners home:
- Covered porch: In our southern climate, every home needs this feature to take advantage of the beautiful weather year-round! We’ll help you design and build a porch that matches your style and needs, including ceiling fans, sunshades, insect screens, and much more.
- Outdoor kitchen: Having a kitchen in your backyard is the perfect way to entertain guests and enjoy meals al fresco. We can design and build the space complete with outdoor cabinets, countertops, and appliances, including a built-in grill, pizza oven, wine fridge, and dishwasher.
- Sunroom or screen room: With a custom indoor/outdoor space like this, you can enjoy the great outdoors no matter what the weather is doing. Trust Innovative Design + Build to build a sunroom or screen room that suits your needs perfectly, whether you envision a two-story addition, vaulted ceilings, or all-glass roof.
- Outdoor living spaces: Imagine a sun-filtering pergola over your patio, a gazebo tucked into the corner of your yard, a fire pit for your family and friends to gather around, and specialty lighting to keep the party going after dark.
Live a beautiful outdoor lifestyle with the professional hardscape designer that has served Peachtree Corners for over 20 years. Schedule your consultation today!
Our Remodeling Process
There are distinct benefits to hiring a design-build remodeling company like Innovative Design + Build over a regular contractor. Not only do you have firm control over your project’s budget, but you’ll also save time selecting materials and final design. Plus, you can see a 3D rendering of your new space before you commit. We are also entirely upfront about our remodeling process, so there are no surprises along the way.
Here’s a quick look at how we approach each project:
- Initial Meeting and Design Agreement Meeting: Your free, in-home meeting is designed to discuss your vision. We’ll review idea books, Pinterest boards, and other inspirations. We’ll answer the question, “What will be renovated and why?” Your Design Agreement Meeting is also a great time to discuss project design ideas, pricing, and projected timelines.
- Collaborate and Meet With Design Team: You will join our online forum to communicate ideas, images, and plans with the entire team. You will view and check off a list of “to-dos,” and you’ll have a calendar for material deadlines. Next, you’ll have an in-home meeting with the design team to discuss finishes and take measurements.
- Plans and Selection: Your design team will present your layout options. All your selections will be curated and include quotes. You’ll also have another in-home meeting with your Design Team that will consist of 3D renderings. You can adjust plans and review all plans for final approval.
- Trade Meeting and Construction Agreement: You’ll have an in-home meeting with your trade partners (electrician, plumber, other craftsmen) to discuss the specific details of your project. Then, you will have a fixed price agreement provided that includes a detailed scope of work. We will also provide you with a start date and project timeline. Then, we’ll have a contract for you to sign and a deposit fee to lock in your start date.
- Preconstruction and Construction: You and the production staff discuss logistics like pet safety, dumpster location, storage, etc. All your questions are answered, and you have contact information for the entire team, including your project manager. For construction, a barrier is installed to keep dust out of living spaces. Then, the demo begins! Rest assured that we will clean the job site daily, and you will have weekly project walk-throughs and approval of any change orders. We wrap everything up by addressing and correcting any issues before completion.
It doesn’t stop there! Our support continues after final payment with 60-day and one-year scheduled warranty visits to address any newly discovered concerns. A final warranty punch list is created after a three-year warranty on all work.
As you can see, our customers’ satisfaction comes first. Get started with your dream remodel today!
Trusted Remodeling in Peachtree Corners
Innovative Design + Build is the design-build company for custom home remodeling in Peachtree Corners, GA. We are excited to work with you on your dream home renovation!
Please schedule a consultation with our team using our convenient online form. We look forward to working with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an addition add value to my Peachtree Corners home?
Yes! It’s estimated that the sale price increases at least 30% for every 1,000 square feet you add to your home. Of course, the craftsmanship and quality of your materials and finishes come into play. Be sure to team up with a luxury remodeler in Atlanta to maximize your return on investment.
Should I build up or out?
If building up is an option, second-story additions tend to be the most cost-effective way to increase a home’s square footage. Then again, if you have ample land on your property, building out is also a viable way to expand your living space.
How long does it take to add a room to a house?
Room additions take about three to four months on average to construct after the planning, designing, and permitting phases are complete. Of course, this estimate may vary depending on the size and scope of your project. Contact our remodeling company in Atlanta to discuss your ideas and get a more accurate timeline.
From adding a sunroom, office, or completing an entire second-story addition, count on Innovative Design + Build to get it done. Learn more about our home addition services here.